Courting Cate

Courting Cate - Leslie Gould

I originally got this book from the library and in paperback form But the author was offering it for free through a ebook version and had advertised it on her facebook page.  So I finished the book in that format.

Couldn't sleep so I stayed up and finished this book. It has been a while since I read a amish story and Christian fiction. To me it was well worth the read and I look forward to reading the next book in this series. Sometimes you just need to read one of those feel good books. I am glad I did. I will keep my eye out for future books by the author.

Here is a summary of what this book is about.

When This Couple Gets to Courting, Sparks Will Fly!

In Paradise, Pennsylvania, Cate Miller is known more for her sharp tongue and fiery temper than her striking appearance. Her sweet and flirty sister, Betsy, on the other hand, seems to have attracted most of the bachelors in Lancaster County!

But the sisters' wealthy father has made one hard-and-fast rule: older Cate must marry first, before younger Betsy can even start courting. Unfortunately, untamable Cate has driven away every suitor--until Pete Treger comes to town, that is.

Prodded by the men of the area, Pete turns his attention to winning Cate's hand. But is his interest true or is there a scheme at play?